

40 lb. Dorado
This guy (?) took me close to 30 minutes to reel in, it was soooo much fun!!!
Fishing was definitely the best part of Cabo San Lucas. It was so "touristafied" it was almost sickening. You couldn't walk 30 feet without somebody hitting you up to buy a time-share or some cheap silver jewelry. The place was full of condo's and resorts stacked like cord wood. I don't know what I was expecting but that wasn't it - LOL
The weather was perfect - high 80's during the day and low 70's at night. We went to San Jose del Cabo on Thursday and it was much better than Cabo :) kind of a sleepy little village with a great marina and lots of cute shops and restaurants - I'd go there again, hehehe...

4 comments:
And I was driving in snow!?!? I am glad you had a good time and enjoyed a bit warmer weather.
wow...what a huge fish...it is a fish, right??? I'd love to go to Cabo.
Hello my friend Judi! I have photo tagged you. Check it out here: http://bobandjenns.blogspot.com/2008/12/photo-tag.html
Hi Judi! Loved the blog and the fishing picture are great!! Cabo looks a lot warmer than Homer. lol.
Post a Comment